Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We've discovered Painstop...

Jeremy has been surviving on Painstop the past week, a handy little analgesic in a spray bottle. I haven't tried it myself yet, but the bottle has made the rounds to our house for the night. Glenn needs it for his feet and me for my shoulders.


This is what happens while I'm at work and Glenn and Jer are left up to their own devises.....I get a bar in my garage with a recessed panel for a flat screen tv behind it. Party at our pad in a couple months.


The guys are actually making great progress this week. The basement walls are finished, the stairs from the garage to the basement are done, the garage doors are wrapped and ready for overhead doors later this week, and siding is in - should be delivered by weekend hopefully. Below is Heidi checking on our progress while Drew plays in his sandbox.


Brickie Don is done with the main floor fireplace and up into the trusses. Tim, our friend and electrician got a good start today too.


I can't wait to relax on our new deck this summer knowing that all this work is behind us.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy said, that that painstop is awesome :}did it work on Glenn's foot?? the progress is coming along, I didn't understand about getting that spot for the flat screen in the garage done before walls in the upstairs...but you know how Glenn and Jeremy are together...I can't wait to sit on the desk together...enjoying some homemade brew :}
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That amazing little bottle of Painstop came from our house. Bumpa gave it to Jeremy to try because he looked oder than me when he tried to move..............glad he shared it and hope it works for all of you!

    Brian enjoyed his tour yesterday and I have sent the link to this blog so he can keep a closer eye on things and share with Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete