Saturday, March 20, 2010

Seriously?

Yesterday we were working in tshirts and today we wake up to snow. Even Drew asked what month it was when he woke up and saw it. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am. The guys worked all week in 60 degree temps and finally, I get to work on the house and it's cold and snowy. That just isn't fair!

We did make great progress yesterday though despite our siding order missing two key elements: starter strips and inside corners. Of course we noticed the starter strips first and drove to the lumber yard to get some only to discover once we got back that we were missing the inside corners as well. We made do with materials at hand though. Good ol' J-Channel.



I don't know what kind of siding they think we're nailing onto the house, but we certainly don't need a nail this long. The small one is the normal size we use.



1 comment:

  1. I love the color of the siding...I did get to help with the siding for a minute..nailing in 3 nails..but, sense it is cold and snowing today, I will not be helping...the snow is going to pass and then you will be back to the nice weather...
    heidi

    ReplyDelete