Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Roof and electric - two big accomplishments!

These were taken around 6pm on Monday night. I didn't make it there tonight to see what was accomplished. Too cold and dark by the time I got home. Shingles coming Thursday so I know what I'll be doing Saturday.

Finally getting power tomorrow too. We've had the service on since we were framing the basement, but when Consumers came out to hook it up, they told us we had to put it on the other side of the house because they no longer cross the front lawn with their wire. HUH? So we now have a breaker box in the garage after calling the electrician to move the service, having it re-inspected and then getting back in queue with Consumers to get on the list for hook up. I hope it's cold for whoever has to dig it. I'll feel better about paying the winter charge that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment